Terms of payment and delivery: QUINTA-SHOPPING is the online shop of the land of birds, Quinta dos Passaros strong>
From the orange farm in Portugal the fastest way to you in the house. With German thoroughness and state-of-the-art technology, we have been breeding the best natural fruits for you since 1993 on our Quinta dos Passaros. You will taste the difference. Prices
You order directly from Portugal. The prices indicated in the offers include the Portuguese IVA / VAT (country of origin) including all applicable taxes under Portuguese law.
The resulting shipping costs are not included in the sales price. Depending on the desired country of delivery, the shipping costs are displayed separately in the shopping cart and are described under shipping costs. minimum order We process and ship orders with a minimum product order value of € 29.50.
delivery In the shop, the next delivery date is always displayed on the start page and in the item description to which you order.
- Order week: Order by Thursday 15:00
- Delivery week: Delivery on the specified delivery date for Germany (the day on which the parcels are in the DHL delivery, as a rule + - 1-2 days)
- Delivery week: Delivery on the specified delivery date for neighbouring EU countries in the delivery; usually + 1-3 days.
The delivery date specified in the order serves as an overview and as an orientation but under no circumstances a fixed delivery date or a delivery obligation at this time.
Orders with the payment method "advance payment" can only be processed on the specified delivery date, if the payment has been received by Thursday 15:00 of the order week at the latest on our account, otherwise the goods will arrive only on the next delivery date.
After processing your order, you will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail - order completed - with the delivery date.
As always something special, our shipping system:
1. Shipping system:
Since our fresh fruits are delivered without preservatives, and you should use as fresh as possible, we have created a complex shipping system.
The orders are collected, the bills and shipping boxes prepared. Only shortly before departure the truck we harvest and pack the fruits.
2. Delivery address:
- In the shopping cart/order process you can specify any delivery address.
Please use an address that ensures that someone can take the package and that the recipient is aware of it.
Please check if your delivery address is correct and not incorrect and the place of delivery is marked with the name of the recipient.
We accept no liability for damages caused by an incorrectly specified delivery address or a missing recipient name at the delivery point.
- Special agreements, such as delivery to a post office or parcel business, workshop contract, to the neighbors deliver u.s.w. can only be created by you directly on site or via the DHL page on the Internet: DHL contact can be arranged directly with DHL.
- Deliveries to packing stations are not possible.
3. Shipping conditions and disclaimer for packaging with fresh fruits or vegetables:
Fresh fruits and vegetables will be harvested on your behalf, a right of withdrawal is excluded.
We accept no liability for damage caused by under protest (force majeure).
We accept no liability for damage caused by the weather conditions in the country of delivery.
4. Package returns will be charged to you according to DHL's current rates.
We calculate the following shipping costs including VAT / IVA per package up to 23kg volume/weight.
The required volume weight is displayed in the article description for each article in the shop.
1.Shipping to Germany by truck / DHL. per package 5.95 €
2. Shipping to Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands and France per package 9.95 €
3.Shipping to Bulgaria, Denmark (including Faroe Islands and Greenland), Estonia, Finland, Greece, Great Britain (including Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey) Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Monaco, Poland, Romania , Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Rep., Hungary, Croatia each package 18.45 €
- No shipments are made to the following Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Madeira, Azores
- deliveries to other countries not listed here, such as Unfortunately, Switzerland is not possible.
4. Shipping within Portugal per package 5,95 €
- If you provide a Portuguese mobile phone number, in your customer account at Quinta-Shopping, you can be contacted directly by your delivery person. Shipping packaging
We use particularly sturdy cardboard boxes optimized for fruit transport.
The boxes have the following dimensions, depending on the order volume weight displayed in the shopping cart: up to 8 kg H 20 x W 30 x L 40 cm up to 14 kg H 19 x W 40 x L 60 cm up to 18 kg H 25 x W 40 x L 60 cm up to 23 kg H 30 x W 40 x L 60 cm
We offer the following payment options:
- Prepayment by bank transfer - Order processing after payment has been received
- Payment by credit card (Visa or Master Card) - direct order processing to the next delivery date
- Payment via PayPal - direct order processing to the next delivery date
- Payment by giropay (for DE and AT) - direct order processing to the next delivery date
- Payment by Sofort Bank - direct order processing to the next delivery date
- Customer Account - Payment from your credit account - Direct order processing to the next delivery date
- Invoice - made by special agreement for regular customers with at least five orders p. a.
More details about the payment:
If you pay by credit card, your credit card account will be charged upon conclusion of the contract.
our bank account details are
For all non-system-controlled payments, please use only the following bank account details:
Recipient: Quinta dos Passaros Postbank Hannover, Germany, BIC: PBNKDEFF IBAN: DE81 250 10030 0145936303
If you have questions, you will find our contact details in the imprint.