The vinegar of an excellent wine.
Amber gold colour.
This vinegar appreciates the elements of the wine that gives it its origin.
It has a woody taste with pronounced caramel notes and reveals a balanced acidity.
Vinegar from D.O.-Madeira wine.
Silver Medal 2019 in Vinavin (Spain)
The amber-golden color, this vinegar appreciates the elements of the wine that gives it its origin.
It has a woody taste with distinct caramel notes and reveals a balanced acidity.
Type of meal
Number of persons:
100ml Gallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil Mild Clássico
100ml cream of Gallo vinegar from D.O.-Madeira wine
4 Rocha pears
160g puff pastry
1. peel the pears and cut them into pieces.
2. grease the individual baking tins with olive oil and put the sugar, vinegar, pears and a pinch of cinnamon on the base.
3. spread out the puff pastry and cut out round moulds of the same size as the baking moulds. Prick the pear with a fork and place on top.
4. bake in the oven at 180 °C for 25 minutes.
5. remove the moulds while they are still hot and serve sprinkled with cinnamon.